Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Ministry - Just One Fix

Uhhhrgh, it's been a long week. I'm glad to have finally gotten the new blog going. I shut down the one at Wordpress because, even though you can do heaps on there, it isn't as convenient and streamlined as Blogger. Anyway, I've got to get back to all my final studies for the weekend (I'm a student when I'm not updating Toxic Government, eeeek), and thought that there is no better way to end your week (or start your homework, for that matter) than with a bit of the good ol' MINISTRY.



JUST ONE FIX! I remember when I first heard this in my cousin's car. It still tears up the dancefloor as much as it likely did in 1992. No other metal or industrial bands come close to this sound, it's just so addictive. The other albums are great (special nod goes to 'The Mind is a Terrible Thing to Taste') but this one is just insurpassable. Anyway, thanks for your support, back with more pics soon. I'm also working on my own guide to making synthetic dreads and falls! By the way, if you are still on Vampire Freaks, I occasionally hang out there too, but I've got a new account to match this blog name - add me if you like :)

8 comments: